Monday, June 21, 2010

FW: Ron is Confused...the truth now be told

To all E-10ers:

Please see the message below from one of our Group One participants. It was just sent to me and I haven’t had time to really read it yet but wanted to get it out to you at his request:

“I have been shamed by the recent email from Ron re: story of “The Rookie”. He must be losing it because that is not what happened at all in Alaska last September. See both attached photos for the truth.

You see, Ron is jealous that I caught the largest rainbow by far. Photo # 1 clearly evidences it was I who caught the 30 incher and Ron just cannot deal with that so he has resorted to fabrications. And in fact it was Ron who dropped his fish and was without fish for the photo (see Photo # 2).

"I just need to set the record straight.”

Pic #1

Pic #2

No comments:

Post a Comment