Wednesday, June 9, 2010

E-10 Alert: Delta Dangle

Gang:
 
As has happened so many times over the last eight years, Delta Air Lines (our once-boarded most reliable airline to/fro MSO) has done it again to me (for the third time now) and, now being E-10's victim #1, I tell you the following story/current event as a lesson to become wise(r): 
 
Having had in hand my reservation for months now to travel to E-10 and even "having checked it twice" (as we advise "y'all" to do), just moments ago, I went on line to "check in" for my morning flight tomorrow a.m. out of SFO only to see that what I had earlier booked and reserved as my outgoing Delta flight did not match up flights for tomorrow, to wit:  what I had booked as a 7:30 a.m. departure from SFO had been unilaterally changed to a 6:00 a.m. flight with nary a call nor an email notification from Dear Delta.
 
Thus, be so fore-warned and fore-armed.
 
ALL:  Please recheck your incoming and outgoing Missoula flight reservations and let Patty know NOW  if  there have been any changes in your incoming or outgoing Missoula flights.  We intend to be there when you arrive to pick you up and, I am sure (since Extravaganza Headquarters is located 45 minutes and a $75 cab ride from the airport) you would like that as well!!
 
Grrrr....yes, believe you me, we will be looking at other alternatives for E-11 and, to that end, just yesterday, believe it or not, United Air Lines began daily non-stop service between SFO and MSO....hmmm, do I sense an E-11 change of airlines on the wind?!?
 
RCR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment