Thursday, May 6, 2010

And the 400th visitor to Der Blog is...

...errantly, me, gang!!

As witnessed by this print out (THIS is the way to do this, btw, 8,000 E-07 blog visitor/winner Group One Rookie Cal Walters!), while checking out Der Blog today, a bit ago, I thought I would cruise down the right side of our E-10 blog to check out Montana weather along the way and, then, the latest discharge numbers, from whence I then scrolled down to see what our visitor count was and, voila, by pure chance, I became blog visitor/contest winner #400.

Being affiliated with E-10 and all, it only seems fair and proper that I demur from this marvelous honor and donate the prize, a classic (and very rare) bottle of '01 Rock Creek Red [a GREAT wine, so much so I just bought the very last 10 cases of its equally good '02 brother for delivery to E-10, and to be hidden from the guzzlers of Group One, I might add], to the 500th visitor to Der Blog--same rules, just print out proof of being visitor #500 and the vino is yours upon arrival at Extravaganza Headquarters!

So, gang, log in, blog on and check out all the action on Der Blog, the official information site for E-10 where your, all of your friends and your family can follow along, real time, as we prepare for, enter into and enjoy all of the festivities scheduled for Extravaganza 2010.

Wow, I think I am going to now go out and buy a slug of Lotto tickets...#400!!

RCR

No comments:

Post a Comment