Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gratitude

A wonderfully appreciated note of thanks from Group Two's "Colorado Duane" Primozich:
 
Hi Ron/Kathy

I have spent my entire life in the West and was 23 years old before I made it as far east in the U.S. as Colorado, when in 1993 I followed the woman who was to be my wife of now almost 15 years. My family homesteaded in Mellstone, MT six generations ago, my grandparents were married in Red Lodge, MT, my parents both grew up in Coeur d’Alene, ID and I grew up in Oregon. I love and am imbued with the west and getting to spend time in one of the few corners I hadn’t yet visited was a real privilege. As I have said to many people, this past few days will be cherished for the rest of my life. It’s not too often we get the pleasure of getting or giving a gift like that.

Your hospitality was Extravagant to the point of embarrassing.

I am so grateful to have been a part of this

With abundant thanks

Duane

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment